Saturday, July 07, 2007

IBIZA FUCKING ISLAND!

That´s what the motto says.

So after only about 15hrs on the island, i find out that Arnon was going to visit me! Crazy motherfucker - and i fucking love it! So for three days we have lived it up - me working on my fabulous tan, and Arnon getting red. Gone out to Space for the La Troya party on wednesday night - which was fun as we got `involved´, but the music was just too minimal - whats with all this minimal crap? As Dan´s new favourite track goes - `you keep that music minimal, to me i call it simple´- too right! We went to the famous sunset cafes (cafe del mar, cafe mambo etc) for a gorgeous sunset and explored Eivissa (Ibiza Town) old city.
Who is Arnon i hear you ask? well on my first weekend in London, my mate Leon brought him along to a festival and we just hit it off from there. Pretty much spent every day together for the 3 weeks i was in London, and i guess he likes me enough to visit me after 1 day being apart! Anyway, who wouldn´t come to Ibiza if you have the time off? So yeah - he´s great. He also has a band, check them out at: www.igneoustone.com unfortunately it hasn´t been updated for a while, but you can check out when they are playing in London.

Today was the first day of my `selling stuff´here. I sold 2 mixing bowls at a car boot market and made my first 10€. Gotta start somewhere. On the bright side, i made some new friends and have been invited to some parties with free entrance - woohoo!

So this is me, now in Ibiza.

*Sorry mum and dad for the swearing*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate U ;)

12:20 AM  
Blogger S-Bone said...

remember me ? nice to see you are around, drop a mail at sebbone gmail.com

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home